Thursday, December 11, 2008

About ME

The one the only the...ME! This a little bit about me and my kid blogging life. First the thing I want to make clear is that my mom is geeky mom and my brother is on thadistrademarked, and I am me as you already know. I'm 9 years old but I am you should know quite smart. I know multiplication and division all the way from 1-12. I know advanced words like Quantum Physics. I am in advanced math and L.A. (Language Arts) I am actually shorter than you think I am. I'm getting annoyed of my friends calling me dork or geek or freaky smart person. Lol. Anyways I'm not all books and equations you know I'm very funny and playful like a cat(purr lick lick). I have to admit my brother is very entertaining I love to play with him, although he is very, very annoying like all brothers. Usually all kids want for Christmas is there two front which I really don't get, so I'm getting a ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!1!!11! I have to say goodbye to you know so sad (not).

2 comments:

  1. wow i should should so forward this peeps!!111!!!!!!11!!1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you know how to spell "Quantum Physics" but what is it, smarty pants? :)

    ReplyDelete